March 21, 2015

Snowboarding at Sundance


Saturday we went to Sundance to go Skiing and Snowboarding! Shaun has been skiing since he was 4 years old. When he was in high school he went like 90 times in a season. He is crazy! Needless to say he is WAY better than I am at snowboarding. I felt so silly, I have only been literally a handful of times. I am from Arizona so if we wanted to go snowboarding we had to drive 3 to 4 hours and it was a whole day ordeal. This was my first time with Shaun and he was SO patient with me. I know that he would have wanted to go down the steeper slopes and go a million times more up and down the slopes. However he stayed by my side and we rode up the lift together each time. I really had a blast. I was learning to do toe side better. I had a blast and had fun watching Shaun do tricks. I love hanging out with my best friend. Shaun is exactly what I need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment