October 24, 2014

Ward party and halloween ski lift



Shaun and I dressed up for our ward Halloween Party. We were The man in the Yellow hat and I was Curious George! You can't totally see my outfit below because I was freezing! First we went to the ward party and then we headed over to our friends house Carter and Kate Babcock. We then ate dinner with them and then we were headed to the mountains. Shaun surprised me and we went on the Sundance Halloween Ski lift! I have been wanting to go on this for as long as I can remember! So I was very happy with this surprise! I lost my tail on the lift! lol It was absolutely beautiful looking up above seeing all the lights of the cabins! After that we went to Carter and Kate's house and watched some movie. Honestly I can't remember because I fell asleep. That happens a lot :)

Sundance Ski Lift! 




The Gorilla in the background successfully scared me 3 times that night, and this was one of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment