July 21, 2014

Ogden Rodeo


July 19th, 2014
On Saturday Shaun and I decided to go to the Ogden Rodeo! I was really excited because I had never been to a Rodeo in my life! Shaun kept saying, “ How do you consider yourself a Country girl if you haven’t been to a rodeo? I think I am more country than you!”  So it was about an hour and a half drive. It was a beautiful drive, when we got there we parked a little bit away from the Rodeo, because it was pretty crowded. We then started walking on this Canal to the rodeo. It was absolutely beautiful, very green with lots of trees. There were some beautiful homes next to us on our walk. We then got there and got our seats. It was exciting, I loved seeing all the true Cow girls and Cow boys. I loved watching the Mutton Busters! The kids were holding on for dear life! They did a really good job. The barrel racing and rope tying was also really neat! It was nice being with Shaun doing something that he loves. I love learning new things and taking interest in activities that he enjoys. I love spending time with my husband :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment